Volunteers are vital to the success of Wood Lane. Their generous assistance greatly enhances ouf program. Each year over 1,000 volunteers donate over 22,000 hours of service to Wood Lane.
Youth and adults provide service in a variety of ways. They include:
- Recreation and leisure programs
- Wood Lane School classroom
- Lunchroom assistance at Wood Lane School and Wood Lane Industries
- Wood Lane School Summer School Day Camp
- Community activities
- Programs for older adults
- Wood Lane Industries production floor
Civic and business groups also donate time a service for special activities and events throughout the year.
For more information, contact Volunteer Coordinator
Emily Dunipace @ 419 373-0044